free website stats program Oh NO ! I mixed the OIL | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Oh NO ! I mixed the OIL

Cowjammer if your lazy why do you bother doing your own service. You might be better off to take it into the shop
kemo

cowjammer; is there any way for you to fabricate some type of oil chute/funnel. I know there's a post for newer touring bikes where someone cut a plastic bottle down to catch oil from running down through the lower frame...just a thought.

Cowjammer if your lazy why do you bother doing your own service. You might be better off to take it into the shop
kemo
Well sir I'm lazy not rich. Besides I live up the road from MMI and I know a few of the guys @ Gals that have gadieated from there and if you think I'm bad as a mechanic.....

cowjammer; is there any way for you to fabricate some type of oil chute/funnel. I know there's a post for newer touring bikes where someone cut a plastic bottle down to catch oil from running down through the lower frame...just a thought.
Ive tried the cutting plastic and its medsa medsa.Actually I have a friend who has this here thingamajig that resembles a big hypodermic needle and we drew it out last time and that my friend is the way to go. But since he's 40 miles from me I'll just drain and wash my bike. Thx Y'all this site is just what a mekinic likes me needs...

Last edited by a moderator:
As you arent rich a change of oil is a wee bit cheeper than a change of engine

Brian

Well, I figured being in AZ and drowning in the deluge, you were a bit light headed...:roflHopefully ya got it sorted out, and are enjoying the ride and clear weather...:D

Back