free website stats program OH MY.......Winter | Harley Davidson Forums

OH MY.......Winter

mat 60

I have not been around on here much lately . Been working 7 days a week trying to get things paid off so my wife can retire in the near future...I also want to say that I wish I could have passed on some useful wisdom on here. I can do a lot of things but I dont no much about bikes...I do want to thank you guys for helping me with my bars and cables...Also ..I think this is a great forum with some very good people...One more thing if you dont mind...Is thair a place I can send a small donation? Im not into Credit cards...I also hope I wasn't to much of a pain when I was on here alot....Thank You...MAT...PS...I also want a new truck so I better get back to shop..:s...Oh YA.....I hate winter

Mat glad to see you drop by. Hope things work out for you and your wife's retirement. As far as donating you can do it with a paypal account that is set up to your checking account with no fee to you.

No snow and mild temps this year in southeast Kansas have given more opportunity to ride than I've had in years. The older I get the more I hate winter. The clock is tickin', its time to RIDE.

We have not had much snow here so far this winter but we have had some very wild storms with below freezing conditions between the storms the roads are white with salt so the bike stays in the shed

Brian

Fin I have been readin about the storms you are having. I think that our hurricanes are not as bad, at least they are over quicker. I also give a thumbs down to winter, even though I live in Fl.

My wee weather station recorded a wind speed of 103.3 mph early in December at times i have to chose which door to use as if i open the front door when the wind is up i may not be able to close it again the wind usually carries a wee bit of moisture with it tonight wind speed 0.0 and it is all frozen outside

Brian

Well ....It feels good to help out a little..Wish I did so sooner..How long does it take for my benefits to start?..:s..Just wondering.I think Ill like the changes..Thanks

Back