free website stats program Official Harley Orange | Harley Davidson Forums

Official Harley Orange

BigG

Does Anyone know the RGB (Red Green Blue) makeup for 'Harley Orange'? I have heard Pantone 165. I want to paint some things with the HD Orange. Any Suggestions ?

Are you looking for the automotive paint or interior paint?

Take a sample of the color to a paint store or Home Depot.
Most of them have a scanner that will tell them exaxtly how to mix the paint.

I went to Home depot. They gave me several 'Samples' but none seem to match. Any other suggestions? Maybe it is my old eyes !!

Big G my son made me some corn hole boards for Christmas ans used Harley Orange. He had it made. I'm at work but will check tonight and get back with you. We put POW, USMC, Nam Vet and Harley decals on. The orange is a real close match.
PaPa T
Nam Vet

Big G my son made me some corn hole boards for Christmas ans used Harley Orange. He had it made. I'm at work but will check tonight and get back with you. We put POW, USMC, Nam Vet and Harley decals on. The orange is a real close match.
PaPa T
Nam Vet

Thats good. Just for reference, My son returns from Afghan in two or three weeks so I want to have the HD painted for his Welcome Home party. USA Pride!

Thats good. Just for reference, My son returns from Afghan in two or three weeks so I want to have the HD painted for his Welcome Home party. USA Pride!

Indeed! what a nice coming home gift.

Indeed! what a nice coming home gift.

And of course, He will want to go on a spin with his girfriend which makes me feel proud so the bile will be all polished up for him to enjoy. it's the least I can do while my fat rearend is sitting here and his is in Harms Way.

Back