free website stats program Offer too good to refuse. | Harley Davidson Forums

Offer too good to refuse.

wilks3

Last Oct I bought my 2010 SuperGlide after being off a HD for 20yrs.
Fast forward to this past Sat, was at the HD shop drooling at a black Fatboy.
I "went" to get service manual for the SG. Salesman walks up and we start talking. Long story short, couldn't believe deal they were offering.
I took it.
I now proudly own 2010 black Fatboy with chrome wheels and windshield!
So if you stand around long enough, look out, you might be riding something else home.
Watch for the cages and deer!:D

I "went" to get service manual for the SG. Salesman walks up and we start talking. Long story short, couldn't believe deal they were offering.
I took it.
:D

Congrats on the New Ride!... Yep that's how it goes. Go in to buy a new chain wallet and come out with a new Bike.:p

Great job, I have seen alot of dealers wheeling and dealing lately, lots of deals out there

Last Oct I bought my 2010 SuperGlide after being off a HD for 20yrs.
Fast forward to this past Sat, was at the HD shop drooling at a black Fatboy.
I took it.
I now proudly own 2010 black Fatboy with chrome wheels and windshield!
So if you stand around long enough, look out, you might be riding something else home.
Watch for the cages and deer!:D

Congrats! Just the 'deal' I'm looking for, and would have been all over it like you were.

Good for you. Lucky you saved not getting the manual last year. I'm sure you'll love the difference. Get a manual before you end up with a FLHTCUI. Ride safe!!

Thanks Guys.......I'll have to use daughters camera and computer to get pics, my Fred Flintstone one won't do it.
When I go a buy a manual for the FatBoy.......I'll drive my truck over......LOL
Stay Safe!!!

Good for you wilks3 & enjoy the new FB. I know there are deals to be found w/the slow economy & they need to keep the 10 bikes moving along b/c 11's are right around the corner...Ride Safe!

Good for you wilks3 & enjoy the new FB. I know there are deals to be found w/the slow economy & they need to keep the 10 bikes moving along b/c 11's are right around the corner...Ride Safe!

1000 percent on this one Iceman, I still see 2007 models on dealer floors with huge discounts, they got to move them or they wont get there new inventory and wont have any where to put them

Back