Ocho Rios/Grand Caymen

Discussion in 'General Harley Davidson Topic' started by ultradoc, Feb 3, 2012.

1. ultradoc

ultradoc Active Member

In June I will be going on a cruise to Ocho Rios and Grand Caymen. I see that there are some H-D stores there. If I am able to I wouldn't mind checking them out. Has anyone been to any of these? Are they worth the time,ect? I will also be in Key West and want to check out the H-D store there too. Does anyone have any expierance with them? Thanks.

2. Glider-Rider

Glider-Rider Member

The HD stores in Ocho Rios & Grand Caymen are ok. They are your typical HD merchandise stores (clothing, etc). When I was in Key West a couple of years ago there wasn't a HD store, at least not that I could find, and there was none listed anywhere. Maybe they have since opened one.

3. Dr. Dolittle

Dr. Dolittle Experienced Member Staff Member Moderator Contributor

Just visited the Key West store last October. Again, it's simply a merchandise store but lots of unique items with Key West themes you won't find anywhere else.

4. ultradoc

ultradoc Active Member

Thanks for the imputs. I will plan to visit them [if time allows] and I have a few friends that want t-shirts. Personally I like to get business cards from the dealers that I visit and put the date I was there on them. it's a little cheaper.

5. ultradoc

ultradoc Active Member

Just got home from my vacation to the Keys,Grand Caymen and Ocho Rios. Had a great time and only got a sun burn twice [haha]. Had the chance to visit H.D. stores at all 3 places. They just sold clothing and the like but atleast I can say that I was there. Saw quite a few Harleys and other bikes down there [and heading South]. It would be a neat trip but the heat was pretty bad. Now it's back to the old grind.