free website stats program Ocho Rios/Grand Caymen | Harley Davidson Forums

Ocho Rios/Grand Caymen

ultradoc

In June I will be going on a cruise to Ocho Rios and Grand Caymen. I see that there are some H-D stores there. If I am able to I wouldn't mind checking them out. Has anyone been to any of these? Are they worth the time,ect? I will also be in Key West and want to check out the H-D store there too. Does anyone have any expierance with them? Thanks.

The HD stores in Ocho Rios & Grand Caymen are ok. They are your typical HD merchandise stores (clothing, etc). When I was in Key West a couple of years ago there wasn't a HD store, at least not that I could find, and there was none listed anywhere. Maybe they have since opened one.

Just visited the Key West store last October. Again, it's simply a merchandise store but lots of unique items with Key West themes you won't find anywhere else.

Thanks for the imputs. I will plan to visit them [if time allows] and I have a few friends that want t-shirts. Personally I like to get business cards from the dealers that I visit and put the date I was there on them. it's a little cheaper.

Just got home from my vacation to the Keys,Grand Caymen and Ocho Rios. Had a great time and only got a sun burn twice [haha]. Had the chance to visit H.D. stores at all 3 places. They just sold clothing and the like but atleast I can say that I was there. Saw quite a few Harleys and other bikes down there [and heading South]. It would be a neat trip but the heat was pretty bad. Now it's back to the old grind.

Back