free website stats program Oakland Police loud exhaust | Harley Davidson Forums

Oakland Police loud exhaust

I read something about that in one of the mags kind of funny some cops wanna bust you but other want louder

I read something about that in one of the mags kind of funny some cops wanna bust you but other want louder
Other than the police, it still shows that loud exhaust is also a safety issue.I like to print articles like this, just in case I ever have to go to a town meeting to fight any of these laws that come our way.

It is just too bad that some have to abuse it. I have a neighbor, he is a good guy, I get along well with him, but for some reason he fires up the bike and just opens it down the street, coming and going and the thing is LOUD!!. Now it does not bother me, I just laugh and I know sometimes that he does it to let me know he is going by,but we live on a nice quiet street with some older folks and I know for a fact the neighbors are ticked off about it, especially when he does it at night. This is the thing that gives loud exhaust a bad name..

It is just too bad that some have to abuse it.

yep that is the problem we got a guy at work that does that he wants to be as obnoxious as possible and try to annoy as many people as he can .. I just to be respective of other esp in a neighbor hood

Back