free website stats program O-Ring sizes...fuel check valve. | Harley Davidson Forums

O-Ring sizes...fuel check valve.

skizman

Does anyone have the exact size or #s of the two o-rings that fit inside the fuel tank check valve. I have an 02 Road King.
Please!
Thank you!!!!

Someone may come up with the sizes..
Western Power Sports ( maybe others ) sell a rebuild kit.

works good, I have used them

I don't know if the M&M inj. connector was different than the Delphi, but here's the info for Delphi connector orings:

The o ring deminsions are inside .414 outside .558 with a thickness of .072 . John Deere part # R26286 also fits. Or, #13 common oring #. The other (deeper in) oring is ID .299" Thickness .103" OD .505" Buna & Viton material is best, Silicon not so good.

Beautiful!!!!! This info sure is helpful!! I'll need to see if there is a John Deere biz anywhere in the area, cause hardware store orings work for awhile until the gas eats em up.
I do appreciate it.
Thank you very much!!!!!!!

Here we go again>>>>>Does anyone know what size the o-ring is on the 90 degree male plugin on end of fuel line??? See pic. And does the o-ring sit in the recessed space(wire is pointing to it)....or does it go all the way down to bottom lip??? Man....why couldn't it be just common knowledge where you could just look it up. I've searched for hours and can't come up with the answer.
Thank you gents!!!!!!
fuel v.jpg

The oring you are pointing to is as above, ID .299" Thickness .103" OD .505" Both orings are supposed to remain inside of the female part that is attached to the tank. Note; I just went to the garage and pulled my fuel line ('07 FLHTC), there's no oring on the male part.

Huh?? No o ring on the male fitting??? Now I'm really in loony town. When I originally pulled the male fitting down from the check valve...there was an 0-ring seated on the bottom lip(like in the pic), so I thought it probably slipped down and should be in that recessed part in the middle. Well...tomorrow I'll hit town and try to find the proper o-rings for the check valve.
Hey....thanks for taking the time and pulling your fuel line off. Nice of ya!!!!!!

Does anyone have the exact size or #s of the two o-rings that fit inside the fuel tank check valve. I have an 02 Road King.
Please!
Thank you!!!!
Hey Ski, I am guessing that you have the drip, drip, drip of 93 octane. I had the same issue develop on my scooter when out of town on biz travel. Luckily my new neighbor owns a FLHX and was able to disconnect my fuel line and stop the leak while I was gone. My leak was only when the fuel line was connected. I got my o-ring from Home Depot pack of 10 (#41). Changed it out with the QD installed on the tank using a mirror, pic, patience and a few very kind words. But got er' done and have been trouble free for months. Will always put a dab of silicone or grease inside the QD and on the male fitting when disconnecting and re-connecting the line from now on to reduce the possibility of the seal getting pinched or rolling out of the groove. Good luck.

Back