free website stats program NY, IL, NC and back | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

NY, IL, NC and back

From, Knoxville we hit the Dragon then Blue ridge Parkway (Blue ridge was the highlight of the trip, scenery was absolutely amazing).

P9240415.jpg

P9240416.jpg

P9240420.jpg

P9240430.jpg

P9240433.jpg

P9240434.jpg

After Blue Ridge we met up with a friend in Greensboro, NC for the night, then shot up the coast to Ocean City, MD. Bunch of fun ther but no pics (probably better that way). From Ocean City we took the Cape May ferry.

P9270497.jpg

P9270499.jpg

P9270500.jpg

Left Ocean City, MD for Atlantic City, NJ to "win back all the money spent". Lost a ton more, oh well. PB&J will suffice for the next week or two.

P9270511.jpg

P9270513.jpg

P9270515.jpg

All in all (despite ENORMOUS amounts of rain) was the best trip I've had in many many years. Hope you all enjoy the pics.

AJ

Glad you had such a fun and relatively uneventful trip. Amazing how we all tend to fret over every single nut and bolt on our bikes sometimes and then hear about someone riding 3000 miles in a week with no issues. Thanks for the review on the Frogg Toggs, too.

Glad you had such a fun and relatively uneventful trip. Amazing how we all tend to fret over every single nut and bolt on our bikes sometimes and then hear about someone riding 3000 miles in a week with no issues. Thanks for the review on the Frogg Toggs, too.

Yea, not a single issue with the bikes. As for the Toggs, I have no explanation. So many people I spoke with (on the forums and on the road) swear by them. Guess I just got bad luck. Oh well.

Yea, not a single issue with the bikes. As for the Toggs, I have no explanation. So many people I spoke with (on the forums and on the road) swear by them. Guess I just got bad luck. Oh well.

I know what you mean - I started a thread asking about Frogg Toggs and got mostly rave reviews about their performance and affordability. I was about to buy some but I picked up a GoreTex HD rainsuit off Ebay for a deal I couldn't pass up.

sounds like a great trip, I live a little further out on the island but lived in EM for about 8 years, grew up in merrick.....

WoW I am jealous....

Back