free website stats program Numbers | Harley Davidson Forums

Numbers

Mine is 37...as that is the total medals won by the US. I do think, possibly, maybe, yep yep I'm right. That is more than any other country. In fact it's 7 more than second place Germany and 11 MORE than THIRD place Canada.

You're right but Canada did well this time. Finally we're not the only country who never won a gold medal when we hosted the games. Excellent gold medal hockey game!

Geezer I'm shocked... cause those are my favorite numbers as well!!! And we got 14 Gold. Most ever for any single Olympics!!! Canada may not have 'owned the podium' in every event , but we sure owned the most important....Hockey!! JMO. way to go CANADA!!!

Geezer I'm shocked... cause those are my favorite numbers as well!!! And we got 14 Gold. Most ever for any single Olympics!!! Canada may not have 'owned the podium' in every event , but we sure owned the most important....Hockey!! JMO. way to go CANADA!!!

Isn't hockey the only real winter sport?

Just a note to say congratulations to a well hosted and played Olympics. As the Olympics is as much about individual efforts as well as team events. The key is delivering the goods when the time comes...a matter of timing, circumstances and skill converging at just the right time. Sometimes it does not gel and ends the joy prematurely and somethimes it happens at just the right moment and gold is the result. Two weeks here...fortnight if 'cross the pond...just entertaining and suspenseful fun...!

Last edited:
Congrats to Canada and the US, both countries did very well I feel. We down here are not really into winter sports, our winters being pretty mild, but I was captivated by the incredibly exciting "sport" of "Curling"......I was on the edge of my seat..:11:..and what athletes the players of this sport were, it got me in.......:beach

I guess this is where we find out how many Canadians are on this forum! Just kidding, the U.S. team was out played but at least we made a game of it and took it to overtime.

Back