free website stats program Now you can tow your car to bike week too! | Harley Davidson Forums

Now you can tow your car to bike week too!

Safehaven

A Swedish company just released a tow that you can hook up to your bike which is able to pull a load of 5500 lbs..

The article below has a pic showing a beemer break being towed by a goldwing..

The Retriever -- Autoblog

Sure thought it would be funny to ride it to a local (as the top speed is limited to 20mph) bike meeting :)

Take care!

I can't imagine how that made it through R&D to be actually built, you'd think some one along the way would have said "are you serious?"

Okay, it's a Goldwing Tow (truck?) Bike. Great for towing small cars and maybe trikes. Wonder what it costs?

Seems that people have been playing with this since about 2005. They are used quite a lot in major cities such as Tokyo, Hong Kong, and London where there are large numbers of small cars/vehicles and road conditions are 'tight'.

I'm not sure if posting a link to a different forum is appropriate here, so if not, I'll apologize in advance...

Japanese Tow Trucks - Pashnit Motorcycle Forum

Looks like it has potential.
Stealthy and quiet.
I bet it takes less than 2-3 minutes from the time it gets there to the time it's gone...with your car............

Seems that people have been playing with this since about 2005. They are used quite a lot in major cities such as Tokyo, Hong Kong, and London where there are large numbers of small cars/vehicles and road conditions are 'tight'.

Not such a good design for tight spaces, sticking out 18" past each wheel. :34:

Back