Now this looks like FUN..

Discussion in 'General Harley Davidson Topic' started by tlyoungb, Feb 10, 2010.

1. tlyoungb

tlyoungb Junior Member

2. jaceddie

jaceddie Junior Member

I've done it on my UC, but couldn't imagine going it on such an old bike. At least not at my age. :newsmile055:

3. tlyoungb

tlyoungb Junior Member

I hear what you are saying. I am in that middle age bracket, but I would love to do something like this. Not on an older bike though. It would have to be something newer for me. :laugh:laugh:laugh:laugh

4. ultrat

ultrat Senior Member Contributor

I secound that, if only i had the time..

5. tlyoungb

tlyoungb Junior Member

It is quite a story behind this motorcycle cannonball run. I started reading it. They should make a movie from this. Now that I would like to see. Serious one and maybe a comedy one.

6. 92FXRS

92FXRS Active Member

I would love to make a trip like this, but don't think I could handle the average 35 MPH. I've ridden the Blue Ridge Parkway for quite a distance & @ 45 MPH, I get a little antsy after a while & have to hit the nearby highways so I can "open" it up for a bit.:)

7. tlyoungb

tlyoungb Junior Member

Yes same here. I can do 45 or 50 for so long, then I need to feel like something is moving. I can't even begin to imagine what it was like back in the day when 35 MPH was like setting your bum on fire.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 10, 2010
  8. PaulWhite

PaulWhite Active Member

That does look like fun. I would love to get in on this. Only thing, I can't afford a bike like the ones that will be doing it. But, nun the less would love to tag along just to watch those old bikes in a group going down the road.