free website stats program Not enough lights in the rear of my 2011 FLTRU | Harley Davidson Forums

Not enough lights in the rear of my 2011 FLTRU

FLIPPA

Are the rear fenders on the 2011 Ultra Classic-FLHTCUI & Roadglide Ultra- FLTRU the same. I want to add the Bumper running light on the rear fender...On the Ultra Classic this is added rear lighting....If the answer is yes, are the wiring harness the same....

vr,
New kid on the block

Hey Flippa, I don't have that answer but wanted to melcome you to the forum. So welcome. I'm sure someone will be along shortly with an answer.

On my 09 Rg, it did not have the Street Glide tri-bar running/brake light. I can't recall if the RGU has that. If not, maybe that is an idea. I also, added a Bright A.. Light. It's so bright, it's amazing.

Anjoy that nice ride of yours!

Ride safe and have fun.

On my 09 Rg, it did not have the Street Glide tri-bar running/brake light. I can't recall if the RGU has that. If not, maybe that is an idea. I also, added a Bright A.. Light. It's so bright, it's amazing.

Anjoy that nice ride of yours!

Ride safe and have fun.

Grillfish can you give us info on where to buy the Bright A light? Thanks, Don

you should be able to make the switch to the tri bar light. And inside the tail light housing is the female plug for the light.
I just added a tribar setup like harley's, but it also had a licese plate mount, so I was ablt to move the plate below the taillight. It came from Kuryakyn. Love it.
Add the brake/turn/run module and your'e all lit up.

Hey friend, I got LED saddlebag and tourpac lights but..... nothing did it like my BrightAss tail light. Man, it is the cat-daddy. Costs about $200 but, catch it on sale for about 20% less. It does get your attention bigtime. I got mine set on 7 flashes and then solid on brake and medium intensity as a tail light. They have a website just use a search engine for Brightass lights. p.s. I got mine from my local H-D shop when they had a big sale. happy trails...

I got mine from my local H-D shop when they had a big sale. happy trails...

Topcop, did you local HD shop have the BAL in stock when you bought it, or did they have to order it for you? The local HD shop here has never had one of these in stock that I've seen, else I'd jump all over a 20% sale on one of these.

Back