free website stats program NOT another "dumb blond joke" | Harley Davidson Forums

NOT another "dumb blond joke"

Davidw2415

No this isn't a joke. I just saw blond on the NBC shopping Chanel selling a laptop computer and she stated that it had a 15' 6" display. I'm pretty sure it was only 15.6".

My husband tells me I am not a natural blonde.... I am a natural grey! Shame on him. Nonetheless, he wanted to get me personalized plates for my Deluxe that said Blonde. Then he wanted to put them on upside down. Fortunately for me, the Blonde plate was not available!:newsmile01:

The Redhead used to be blonde til she started getting gray, she always talked about going red, on:newsmile080:e day @ work she called , the boss hands me the phone she tells me she has gone red.I tell the boss he better have bail money cause i am going to jail LOL that has been 9 years now and I kind of like the Redhead now

Lucy, Sneak out and turn his plate upside down.......and then stand back and see what happens!!! Let his buddys know before next ride!!! LOL LOL LOL
wilks3

Lucy, Sneak out and turn his plate upside down.......and then stand back and see what happens!!! Let his buddys know before next ride!!! LOL LOL LOL
wilks3

Sneaky Wilks I like this:p

The blonde calls the airlines to ask
How long does it take to fly from New York to LA ?

The attendent at the phone was busy so she told the blonde
Just one moment.

The blonde replied
Thanks
and hung up.

----
I'm married to a blonde so she comes home and tells me all of them.

Back