free website stats program Northern Ohio Dealers | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Northern Ohio Dealers

Lake Erie Harley your approx. 30 min. away in Avon , Hales 1 hour south in Mansfield, also Century in Medina 1 hour 10 min. away If your like me you will check all of them out!!

the best place around is hale's in mansfield ... alittle ride but worth it...they just did my 10,000 mile check up and I needed a new rear tire ,and they took 20% off the tire ....excellent service department ....never had a problem wth them at all....also dont go to century in medina . they will rip you off there over priced on every thing ....i live 10 mins away from century and drove a 50 mins to go to hales.

The old Roder's is now Mad River Harley Davison, stoped by this weekend and they seem ok, having cuped front tire replaced as soon as it comes in we will see how they do.

I was reading the thread on dealers people wouldn't recommend and I started a search for good dealerships. I have been very impressed with Hale's in Mansfield as far as sales. They had a better selection and bikes were a lot cheaper than other area dealers. A few of my friends have purchased bikes this winter and they beat everyone else's offers. I had mine picked out but at the last minute found a great deal on a used bike. I live 10 minutes from Lake Erie and will drive 45 minutes to Hale's. Noticed a high turnover of employees at Lake Erie lately.

If your coming to Northern Ohio, I would surely check out Hales HD in Mansfield. I looked at every one of the other mentioned dealers before I bought my wifes Sportster. I was so impressed with them that I took a buddy there for a Street Glide. After 5 or 6 days of calling and visiting every dealer in Northern Ohio he also decided Hales was by far the best. I just bought my new Street Glide there and again they were perfect. Every dealer I have gone to is cool and there people are great. I have never felt unwanted at any of them. Just saying if you want the killer customer service and by far the best price check out Hales in Mansfield.

I'm moving to Sandusky where are the best dealers?
Ben Breece HD in Ottawa is a family owned business that treats customers very well. I bought my 09 Ultra from them after striking out with the 2 big dealers in Toledo and Perrysburg. I'm going to shop there for an '11 when they come out next month.
benbreecehd.com

Back