free website stats program Northern Ohio Dealers | Harley Davidson Forums

Northern Ohio Dealers

I recently introduced my brother to the Harley family...he lives near Sandusky. He and I visited Roeder's (when still opened) and he was completely upset with them. I recommended another one in Mansfield and he now goes to them for everything. I've was home on leave and stopped by...I must admit, this dealership has a better selection than anywhere in Northern Virginia. Just my two cents.

What happened to Roeder's? I used to stop in when we made a trip to Cedar Point, and was there last summer during the Ohio HOG rally in Sandusky.

The Rumor is that they weren't managing the business very well and were bankrupt. Personally, I wasn't too impressed with the soft feel of the store...not to mention the high traffic road that caused a few fatalities...just my opinion.

It's a long story but Roeder's in Sandusky is closed. They do have a repair shop open at the old Roeder's in Monroeville. Toledo HD is on Central Ave in Toledo and Signature HD is in Perrysburg, both 50 some miles from Sandusky. I recently heard there is a new shop coming to Sandusky, but I don't know any details.

I recently heard there is a new shop coming to Sandusky, but I don't know any details.

That would be a plus for the area. The old Roeders Dealership is still vacant being foreclosed by the bank lender National City. Maybe someone is going to get a deal on the former building?

I'm moving to Sandusky where are the best dealers?
I go to High Point in Bellefontaine I just get parts there they seem friendly and just moved to a larger place off of rt 33.
I have been to Jims great place in mendon ohio
Lima has one off of 75 and I have dealt with them and they seem ok!

Back