free website stats program Non HD Tallboy seat | Harley Davidson Forums

Non HD Tallboy seat

Wolff

Has anyone used a non HD seat to move them back and up. I have the HD tallboy seat and its not comfortable to me. Looking into Mustang seat
part # 79558 Any thoughts ?

Has anyone used a non HD seat to move them back and up. I have the HD tallboy seat and its not comfortable to me. Looking into Mustang seat
part # 79558 Any thoughts ?

I am 6'5, so nothing seems to fit me how I would like it to fit. I dont like the tall boy seat because, I didnt like moveing up higher on the bike to gain only around a inch backwards. I have a badlander from harley, wich is low profile and back about as much as the tall boy without the extra higth. Also I installed a set of floor board exsteions that moved my shifter-brake lever-and floorboards all forward 2 inches, and it made 100% difference in comfort, style, ride ability. Cost me more in the long run, but after 3 seats I realized it needed to be done and I am so happy with it. Worth every penny If your tall and would like to sit low in the saddle, and have plenty of leg room.

I am 6' and feel like the stock seat puts my knees into my chest. I like the up and back of the tallboy seat but dont think its wide enough for me. Will look into the extension.
Thanks.

Back