free website stats program No Son, you shouldn't try to backflip your road king.. | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

No Son, you shouldn't try to backflip your road king..

As Bugs Bunny would say, "What a maroon."
I do not understand things like that. I cringe every time I see some idiot do something like that with a motorcycle.
I usually end up feeling sorry for the motorcycle.

If that is the most productive thing he can think of doing with his life hopefully he won't have any kids to pass on the "idiot" gene to.

Its the youth of today, we thought when we were kids we did crazy or stupid stuff, I think today the kids really are stupid and its all about being the first at any cost

As Bugs Bunny would say, "What a maroon."
I do not understand things like that. I cringe every time I see some idiot do something like that with a motorcycle.
I usually end up feeling sorry for the motorcycle.

If that is the most productive thing he can think of doing with his life hopefully he won't have any kids to pass on the "idiot" gene to.

A lot of people today believe that if in the right place and right time doing something outrageous, that possibly by putting it on you tube someone in the entertainment world might see it and they will become big and rich stars.
Think about all the reality TV.......They are trying to live the dream of the 15 minutes of fame........

A lot of people today believe that if in the right place and right time doing something outrageous, that possibly by putting it on you tube someone in the entertainment world might see it and they will become big and rich stars.
Think about all the reality TV.......They are trying to live the dream of the 15 minutes of fame........

Man if I had video of all the crazy stuff that I have been a part of in the past I would be retired.

Reality TV. I cringe at that too. Watching psychologically damaged people doing dumb things.
Well, I really don't watch it. I've heard rumors.:D

Reality tv is so prevalent because it is so cheap to produce. A typical one-hour drama on one of the six American commercial television networks averages around $2 million an episode. A reality show costs less than half that. It's all about the money.

I think them boys are on something....Can you imagine the bike landing on ya:)

I thought about that one too, basically you are jumping from a 2 story building on a 260kg piece of metal with practically no suspension while carying a fair bit of downward speed..

I'd rather do that on a dirt bike with 50cm of soft soft suspension :D

Back