No Son, you shouldn't try to backflip your road king..

Discussion in 'General Harley Davidson Topic' started by Safehaven, Oct 12, 2011.

1. Safehaven

Safehaven Active Member

2. dbmg

dbmg Experienced Member

If at first you don't succeed......Try,Try,Try again.

They figured out how to back flip a Monster truck and snowmobiles. I'm sure they will figure the King out.... Wonder if the have considered the suspension for landing????? I'd hate to see the back flip a success and the landing be a disaster.

3. brownfoxx1

brownfoxx1 Active Member

did you see the acft. w/landing gear problems land the nose gear in the truck bed? cool (on cnn)

4. Dswartz

Dswartz Active Member

Wow, last time I checked Harley's were not designed to be stunt bikes. Hopefully this guy understands that now!

5. FerrousBueller

FerrousBueller Junior Member

A quick internet search shows Evel Knievel* using Harley Davidson's XR-750 from 1970 to 1977.

*Evel Knievel article from Wikipeda

Cheers!!

6. Redfish-Joe

Redfish-Joe Senior Member

Just one question....WHY? Because it hasn't been done? There are plenty of things that hasn't been "done" but like this is there really a reason to try?

OK 3 questions.:D

7. HDDon

HDDon Experienced Member Contributor Retired Moderators

A mans got to know his and his bikes limatations!!!!

8. Iceman24

Iceman24 Well-Known Member

And...a nice anniversary model to boot - sure are some crazies out there w/too much money & not enough brains...;)

9. cromedome

cromedome Active Member

Hey y'all, watch this..how much beer involved?

10. wildey

wildey Active Member

Its the youth of today, we thought when we were kids we did crazy or stupid stuff, I think today the kids really are stupid and its all about being the first at any cost