free website stats program No rear turn signals | Harley Davidson Forums

No rear turn signals

Rmac

2007 FLSTC converted to LEDs everywhere. I just installed the front turn signal LEDs but now have no rear turn signal lights. Tail light, rear brake light and rear fender light work fine but the rear turn signal/running light is not working.

Did you change only the bulbs or the whole package to include the load equalizer and modulator?

I changed the entire package. All of the LEDs came from HD so there is no separate load equalizer and modulator
Plugged in the old "bulb" rear turn signal/running lights to connectors 18A and 19A and got the same result - no lights. Checked connector 94B and have 12V to pins 1 and three. Checked the grounds under the seat and all looks good. Any other suggestions?

Plugged in the old "bulb" rear turn signal/running lights to connectors 18A and 19A and got the same result - no lights. Checked connector 94B and have 12V to pins 1 and three. Checked the grounds under the seat and all looks good. Any other suggestions?

Bad LEDs? Have you tried putting the leds from the front to the back just to make sure the fixture in the rear is good?

Something tells me someone else had the same issue and they switched the wires around and they worked. Reverse polarity I believe.

I have not tried to wire in the front LEDs to confirm the rear fixture is good/bad but I have tried to reinstall the old "bulb" rear turn signal/running fixtures to connectors 18A and 19A and got the same result - no lights. The old "bulb" rear turn signal/running fixtures are good.

Something tells me someone else had the same issue and they switched the wires around and they worked. Reverse polarity I believe.
The turn signal/running lights were working over the past year or so. I am not sure which wires to with around but I would try that if I knew which wires to try.

Back