No permit for Bikers in DC for 9/11 rally

Discussion in 'General Harley Davidson Topic' started by Amish Hawg, Sep 10, 2013.

1. Amish Hawg

Amish Hawg Active Member Contributor

2. HDDon

HDDon Experienced Member Contributor Retired Moderators

Gee I hope all those bikers that couldn't get a permit didn't clog up the town too much, and make the other event harder to get to.

3. gator508

gator508 Senior Member

You are now on the radar Don!:D

4. Amish Hawg

Amish Hawg Active Member Contributor

I was listening to Hannity on the radio yesterday. He talked about the march and the ride.

For the march - 200
    For the ride - countless....He said it was great that the Harley riders caused gridlock for the cause.

He went on to say, what we already know. He's never met a Harley rider that hasnt offered a hand when in need.

That DC ride was the perfect example. No matter what your walk of life is, when there is a calling to unite, the Harley Rider ( and other bikers) can gather as one, at the drop of a hat.

A big thanks to those that made the ride. You had thousands more there in spirit

5. Webbtron

Webbtron Banned

I'm sure you have been there and those folks live for gridlock. I mean they got to love it because it is everywhere.

6. HDDon

I live so far off the grid that they don't have an extension cord long enough to plug the radar into.:p:D

7. glazier

glazier Junior Member

The NSA now has battery operated radar for people just like you :p

8. HDDon

Now I know you're kidding! This is the govt. we're talking about! The same group that can't get anything done with electricity. The same group that contacted Walmart to help with logistics after a hurricane.:lolrolling:lolrolling

9. Jack Klarich

Jack Klarich Expert Member

:p Good one Don, But remember it is hard to stop a train:s