free website stats program No permit for Bikers in DC for 9/11 rally | Harley Davidson Forums

No permit for Bikers in DC for 9/11 rally

Gee I hope all those bikers that couldn't get a permit didn't clog up the town too much, and make the other event harder to get to.

I was listening to Hannity on the radio yesterday. He talked about the march and the ride.

For the march - 200
For the ride - countless....He said it was great that the Harley riders caused gridlock for the cause.

He went on to say, what we already know. He's never met a Harley rider that hasnt offered a hand when in need.

That DC ride was the perfect example. No matter what your walk of life is, when there is a calling to unite, the Harley Rider ( and other bikers) can gather as one, at the drop of a hat.

A big thanks to those that made the ride. You had thousands more there in spirit

Gee I hope all those bikers that couldn't get a permit didn't clog up the town too much, and make the other event harder to get to.
I'm sure you have been there and those folks live for gridlock. I mean they got to love it because it is everywhere.

The NSA now has battery operated radar for people just like you :p

Now I know you're kidding! This is the govt. we're talking about! The same group that can't get anything done with electricity. The same group that contacted Walmart to help with logistics after a hurricane.:lolrolling:lolrolling

Now I know you're kidding! This is the govt. we're talking about! The same group that can't get anything done with electricity. The same group that contacted Walmart to help with logistics after a hurricane.:lolrolling:lolrolling

:p Good one Don, But remember it is hard to stop a train:s

Back