free website stats program No oil psi | Page 4 | Harley Davidson Forums

No oil psi

Re: No oil psi UPdate

Decided to have the engine put into Harley's Reman program, and with some help from you all, I did decide to have it upgraded to the 95, and Harley automatically upgrades the cam plate and tensioners to Hyraulic, and I get the 12 month warranty unlimited mileage (from the date I get the bike back).

That's a bullet proof combination. You should get many miles of trouble free service out of it.

Don't forget to break it in properly too.

Harley Davidson Community

Re: No oil psi UPdate

I think you made a wise choice. Like Glider says there should be many years of happy riding ahead. Keep us posted on your progress.

Glad to see they WILL go 95"...

The 06 has excellent heads (good flow and beehive springs) and just going to 95" will put a BIG Smile on your face form the power improvement.

I would suggest to use Redline 20/50 in the engine AFTER 3500 miles.

No problems with the warranty using a BETTER Oil.

Best to you on your NEW ride. :newsmile03:

signed....BUBBIE

Well I know it feels like you lost a friend for now but just think of it as a hibernation period. A couple weeks from now you all will meet again and new riegn of riding will begin.
Good Luck and hope it all works out for you.

Re: No oil psi (Light at the end of the tunnel)

It has been almost 7 weeks since I dropped the bike off to have the motor sent out for rebuilt and some mods.

The dealer recieved the motor back today and I should get the bike back soon.

It has been a long wait, but in the end I have a new motor, bumped up to 95 and the cam shoe and oil pump upgrade. As long as it runs good and there are no problems I will be happy.

On a good note, last week my company relocated me to Jax, FL, can you say bike week on the company dime.

Now I just need to fly back to NC and pick the bike up, I think a 8hr ride should be a good break in for it.

It has been almost 7 weeks since I dropped the bike off to have the motor sent out for rebuilt and some mods.

The dealer recieved the motor back today and I should get the bike back soon.

It has been a long wait, but in the end I have a new motor, bumped up to 95 and the cam shoe and oil pump upgrade. As long as it runs good and there are no problems I will be happy.

On a good note, last week my company relocated me to Jax, FL, can you say bike week on the company dime.

Now I just need to fly back to NC and pick the bike up, I think a 8hr ride should be a good break in for it.

Welcome to Jacksonville:s

Welcome to Fl. Let us know when you want to see some of the best riding roads.

Back