free website stats program No More Roadglide in 2010??? | Page 5 | Harley Davidson Forums

No More Roadglide in 2010???

from what i saw on the hd web site is that its only offered in three colors scrlate red vivid black, and black denim. also the road glide stripe is a gohst stripe. it has the cvo wind shield, suposed to have the cvo head light bezzel but havent seen a pic of that yet. it also is the only touring bike with an 18" front wheel, they are five star wheels black. and it said "new" 2 into one ehxhaust not the new 2-1-2, but 2-1?? other then that stuff yep its a street glide, painted latches and all, but i dont know about the bag filler strip??

looked at one closely at a dealer in Va and there is a difference .. still think they are ugly

im with the rest of my fellow rg riders its an awsome machine, and it look different not the same old same old. i love mine, but yep now its a collectors item. what a shame

2009 sunglo red

The sentiment is understood by me and a lot of other Wide Glide drivers, about the destruction of a "legendary ride" by re-introduction of a cheap knock-off a year after being discontinued. I guess I just don't understand the marketing aspect. Like you, I'm happy to already have my dream machine, and maybe by changing them up a bit, it'll allow others to acquire their ultimate ride as well.

All I can say is " I TOLD YOU SO"!!!!!!! No way was Harley going to abandon the Road Glide. Now it's filling a slot next to the street glide. Rock on Gliders!!!!!!!!:bigsmiley22:

I saw one at the dealer the other day. I don't like the 2-1 exhaust, but it does look like it has the slammed suspension like the SG. It had a shorty windshield, much shorter than the OEM one on my 09. I'm glad I got my 09.

I saw one at the dealer the other day. I don't like the 2-1 exhaust, but it does look like it has the slammed suspension like the SG. It had a shorty windshield, much shorter than the OEM one on my 09. I'm glad I got my 09.

+1 glad I got my 09 as well.

I'm so happy I got my 09 RG the same week the 2010's were coming out, I think looking at the rear of the bike I like the 09's look better then the 2010.

Back