free website stats program No More Roadglide in 2010??? | Page 4 | Harley Davidson Forums

No More Roadglide in 2010???

Smitty- Could you tell me the exact names of all the fluids you use. I use Harley Syn for all my fluid needs. I want to switch to a full syn and I trust your opinion. I also have a 2007 RG. Thanks

I talked to one of the sales guys yesterday at Team Latus Harley-Davidson | Home about them discontinuing the RG. He had no clue of what i was talking about. He talked to 4 others about it before i left,they all came and asked me were i got my info. I told them my info came from the best HD forum on the planet.
So according to the Boys at Latus the RG is not dead.

HMMM

I talked to one of the sales guys yesterday at Team Latus Harley-Davidson | Home about them discontinuing the RG. He had no clue of what i was talking about. He talked to 4 others about it before i left,they all came and asked me were i got my info. I told them my info came from the best HD forum on the planet.
So according to the Boys at Latus the RG is not dead.

HMMM
I've talked to the Sales Manager at a local Dealer about it and he says it's true. NO more R.G. he also said there's a couple others that won't be on the line up. One of the Rockers is gone. and I can't remember what else he said.

I didn't mention that i told the boys at latus that they might be misinformed. I trust the info here more than what i would get at the dealer

Kitchener Hd knew it,they told me the RG they have in the showroom will be the last one they can get

The Road Glide is one of the best kept secrets among us owners, and its a shame that Harley is doing away with them, but the price of mine just went up, way to go. Im glad I own a Road Glide and don't ever want to sell it.

The Road Glide 2010 is called Road Glide Custom.So I quess it's a fine line when you say thier is no more Road Glide.They just put CUSTOM in the title.

Back