free website stats program No More Roadglide in 2010??? | Harley Davidson Forums

No More Roadglide in 2010???

89 FXRS

Heard from a friend that claims the factory rep told him that 2009 will be the last year for Roadglides - said they don't sell very well except for in California - personally I think it's (EDIT). but could be wrong( I know I've been wrong lots of times before LOL) anyone else heard this rumor??? Hope it's not true the RG is my favorite and was thinking as well as saving for a new one!!!
Please read this...
[notes]
A Friendly Reminder - Harley Davidson Community
[/notes]

Last edited by a moderator:
There are 2 threads running about this one with what models will and wont be offered and color options and on talking about it directly .. but short answer yes its gone from lineup

Sure glad I got my 08 when I did. Hadn't owned a Harley for 10 years, then I got to ride an 08 RG a friend of mine bought. I fell in love at 3,000 RPM's in 6th gear (83 mph). Smooth as silk and handles like a roadbike should. Road mine to Daytona 700 miles one way, the week after I got it. Love it.

I went on a factory tour last September in York,PA where they make the Roadglide.Around Christmas I heard on the news they were closing that plant. What a shame.It's an awesome machine!

What a Shame, Harley is making a Big Mistake, I am glad I got mine when I did, It is Harley's Best Kept Secret and they are going to stop it, I do not understand it, I wonder what other Models are on the Chopping Block! :(

2009 Road Glide - Red Sunglo

Glad I got my '09. On Saturday, I did a quick 250 mile trip down to my parents and 75 mph on the highway (95 in FL) with 18 wheelers and not one wobble or wiggle of the handlebars or the bike. Put her in 6th, hit the cruise control and it was awesome. Now the CV windsheild and Hog Tunes were great addition!

I guess I got a collectors item now , The price of a used Road Glide just went up :s

Right on, I bought mine just because they were a little less common so I don't really mind if it becomes even more rare. I took the money out of my IRA to buy it so I guess that was a good investment choice also (although I don't plan on selling it any time soon). :bigsmiley12:

Heck, the way my retirement savings are hemorrhaging I wish I had taken all my money out and bought a fleet of Glides.:newsmile042:

Back