free website stats program No More Fried Thighs!!! | Harley Davidson Forums

No More Fried Thighs!!!

Couldn't get any for my Dyna so I traded it in for a Softtail. I just got a set for my 2013 Softtail Classic. They are great! Really does a great job - even out here in Arizona! This is a very good product and looks like it came on the bike stock. Thanks
WAP.gif

I have a 2004 RK classic, problem is my passengers legs get a lot of heat while riding. Will these keep her legs cooler? I was thinking it might be the exhaust doing this.thanks

Yes they will benefit from the Heat Deflectors. Though the deflectors were designed for the rider. The passenger experiences heat that is reflected off the right side cover and at their ankle area mostly. Im not one to point out that people should dress accordingly for what it is that they do in life. But on a motorcycle. Even women passengers should dress appropriately. Hope this answers your question.

RJ

I have a 2004 RK classic, problem is my passengers legs get a lot of heat while riding. Will these keep her legs cooler? I was thinking it might be the exhaust doing this.thanks

Back