No More Fried Thighs!!!

Discussion in 'V-Twin Heat Deflectors' started by zoood, Jan 8, 2013.

1. zoood

zoood Junior Member Product Contributor

Im presently redoing my web site However I have recently opened a new store on Ebay. No More Fried Thighs

2. shortster58

shortster58 Member

i see you don't make anything for a 04 dyna fxdl low rider

3. zoood

No sorry I dont. However, when a Dina family owner inquires as you did. You can go to this site - Cool Thighs These are American made too.

4. AZBill/Lowrider

AZBill/Lowrider Member

Couldn't get any for my Dyna so I traded it in for a Softtail. I just got a set for my 2013 Softtail Classic. They are great! Really does a great job - even out here in Arizona! This is a very good product and looks like it came on the bike stock. Thanks
    [​IMG]

5. hobo55

hobo55 Active Member

Acually they look way better than stock.

6. Gimp Lilly

Gimp Lilly New Member

Added shields to my 05 Heritage, what a world of difference they make!
    :bigsmiley12:

7. Iceman24

Iceman24 Well-Known Member

Lets see some pics of those sweet NMFT shields...!!

8. lowrider13

lowrider13 Active Member

I have a 2004 RK classic, problem is my passengers legs get a lot of heat while riding. Will these keep her legs cooler? I was thinking it might be the exhaust doing this.thanks

9. zoood

Yes they will benefit from the Heat Deflectors. Though the deflectors were designed for the rider. The passenger experiences heat that is reflected off the right side cover and at their ankle area mostly. Im not one to point out that people should dress accordingly for what it is that they do in life. But on a motorcycle. Even women passengers should dress appropriately. Hope this answers your question.

RJ