No More Fried Thighs

Discussion in 'V-Twin Heat Deflectors' started by darbonne, Dec 7, 2011.

1. darbonne

darbonne Member

Has anyone tried these heat shields? I am interested in the difference as compared to the factory heat shields.

2. glider

glider Veteran Member

No comparison between the "no more fried thighs" and any others. Get the ones from "Zoood", he's a member of this forum.

Harley Davidson Community

Can't beat his heat deflectors or his customer service either.

3. dbmg

dbmg Experienced Member

4. Iceman24

Iceman24 Well-Known Member

These are on my XMas list - just gotta get the wife to order...;)

5. TripleJ

TripleJ Senior Member

Had them on my Heritage and loved them. The heat from the oil tank was down right miserable without them. Now Geezer has them and I hope they serve him well :D

6. NEWHD74FAN

NEWHD74FAN Experienced Member Retired Moderators

I have the RJ Originals with studs that match my Leatherneck Jims studded leather bags and Mustang Leather Tank bib perfectly...they look and feel great, installed in minutes and do not look like the "cheap" plastic clear or black plastic ones. Trust me, the special sales going on right now in rememberance of Pearl Harbor Dec. 7th thru Dec. 9th is worth every penny. I haven't had a chance to upload pix but I'll post 'em up soon! :D

NO MORE FRIED THIGHS!!!

7. TheBig1

TheBig1 Member

Now to get the wife to get me a set.

8. zoood

zoood Junior Member Product Contributor

No More Fried Thighs Limited Over-stock Sale for Touring Models

Presently we have a limited amount of over stocked V-Twin Heat Deflectors of our Chrome Studded and Jeweled styled Touring Model deflectors only. I'm willing to sell these over stocked items at $111.00 plus shipping. The limited items usually retail from $149.95 to $159.95. We would need you to call us at 910-592-1585 to confirm that we have your style and year and can release these to you at this one time over-stock discounted price. Our other items remain at their posted retail prices.

Chrome Studs

[​IMG]

Ruby Red Jeweled

[​IMG]

Black Jeweled

[​IMG]

Sapphire Blue

[​IMG]

Pearl White

[​IMG]

RJ
    Pres. RJS Originals, Inc.

9. zoood

zoood Junior Member Product Contributor

Re: No More Fried Thighs Limited Over-stock Sale for Touring Models

Our over stock sale is now over. Thank you to all our new customers that took advantage of this sale. Now you are the ever increasing number of riders that "Ride with No More Fried Thighs!"

RJ

10. NEWHD74FAN

NEWHD74FAN Experienced Member Retired Moderators

Re: No More Fried Thighs Limited Over-stock Sale for Touring Models

Although I ride a Sportster, I promised a picture of this great product, the service, delivery and performance was exceptional. They came in within 4 days and installed in about 20 minutes. :D

[​IMG]