free website stats program No Matter what... | Harley Davidson Forums

No Matter what...

Mongo1958

No matter what…

It’s +100 Deg F and I ride no matter what.
It’s raining like a monsoon and I ride no matter what.
It’s rush hour as I‘m going to work and I ride no matter what.
I’d rather ride than take the truck and I ride no matter what.
I know the risk and yet I ride no matter what.
I’m a biker and it’s about the ride no matter what.

Mongo

Ride on Mongo! I tip my hat to your dedication and passion for what we do.
Just be careful in that crazy rush hour traffic! :s

No matter what…

It’s rush hour as I‘m going to work and I ride no matter what.
I’d rather ride than take the truck and I ride no matter what.
I know the risk and yet I ride no matter what.
I’m a biker and it’s about the ride no matter what.

Mongo
Hey Mongo share your trick in riding at high speeds with heavy traffic. I get left and stay there as I'm usually going all the way through.

i too ride in the rain, cold, heat, traffic, night or day but i just cant make myself to ride in the snow.

Hey Mongo share your trick in riding at high speeds with heavy traffic. I get left and stay there as I'm usually going all the way through.

I get caught in I4 (Orlando) traffic all the time. I'm constantly changing lanes and accelerating/decelerating to avoid those weird "clumps" that cage drivers form when two ride side by side never passing each othe. I don't know if that is the smart thing to do but I like to keep a buffer zone between me and everything else so...when something enters my space..I move. That happens all the time in heavy traffic.

Well, I try to always have a way out. Never get boxed in. I do not have any issue with running faster (or slower) than the pack to get away from a group of cell phone yacking or texting zombies. :D

Back