free website stats program no light or instruments working | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

no light or instruments working

Would this help at all as far as locating the fuse?

Yes it does, thank you and I'm saving it to my growing database of schematics. Love the ones with colored lines.

Looks like the Ignition switch is fed (or completed whichever) straight off of B+ line coming off the Maxi (just like my Dyna). The ignition switch legs then hook the ign, instr, lites, accy and starter relay pin 30.

The ignition fuse completes to the emerg stop/run switch which is the same as my Dyna wiring. But my Dyna also branches off and goes (+) to the TSSM off the ignition fuse where his does not (at least I couldn't find it). His only additionally goes to the BAS unit.

The TSM is power fed (unless I missing something) off the black B(-) line coming unfused from the ground. The completion of the TSM circuits appear to come from the various branches it feeds. So whatever other fuse is blowing will give a clue to which circuit is the problem.

Of course Hoople's meter check above supercedes all of this redundancy but I was still curious which fuse was blowing.

Back