free website stats program NO BRAKE lights | Harley Davidson Forums

NO BRAKE lights

muttlange

Hey Guys, I just discovered i don't have any BRAKE lights. I apply the front and press the rear and NO brake light. I have LED bulbs that are hooked up to a relay, that enables my turn signals and brake light to light up. My turn signals work and all the lights come on at ignition turn, just NO BRAKE LIGHTS. I ckecked the bulb I also checked the relays by bypassing them . I also checked fuses any IDEA?

If you had brake lights before the LED conversion, I would look at the connections on the relay. I am assuming it is the one that just plugs into the wiring harness for the lights. If you didn't have lights before, you may want to look at the brakelight switches, one along the rear brake line and one in the right side brake lever housing. Good luck!

If you have a voltage regulator inline for the LEDs to function properly, check your voltage before and after the regulator.

Hey Guys, I just discovered i don't have any BRAKE lights. I apply the front and press the rear and NO brake light. I have LED bulbs that are hooked up to a relay, that enables my turn signals and brake light to light up. My turn signals work and all the lights come on at ignition turn, just NO BRAKE LIGHTS. I ckecked the bulb I also checked the relays by bypassing them . I also checked fuses any IDEA?

G'day if u have changed ur bars or taken ur front brake leaver off and u did not put a wedge between ur leaver and housing for sure u have broken the stop switch it will stay on until it burns the leds out it happend to mine hope this helps cheers Marc (god's country Australia)

Back