free website stats program no better lever | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

no better lever

IMO, just tear the primary off and replace the lever the old fashioned way. Its not that difficult and if your like me with little fiddly things like trying to dremmel the old one off. It makes taking the primary off a no brainer.

Bodeen

I think that even if I were to pull the primary off, I would still want to install this lever due to it can be tightened down better. Sorry to hear about his family problems, hope all goes well.

Toby

I wanted to use lever to . but after 3 weeks and no reply of any kind . my card company contacted him he called me same day.refunded my money.i try to be understanding bout problems but thats no way to run a busines just my opinion

I wanted to use lever to . but after 3 weeks and no reply of any kind . my card company contacted him he called me same day.refunded my money.i try to be understanding bout problems but thats no way to run a busines just my opinion

If you understood or even knew the problem here, you wouldn't post this.

sorry but i dont know so i can only say what i do know . I dont want any badblood with anyone and am very compasionet for people . i was just telling my story

Back