free website stats program Nightster Saddlebags without any mods? | Harley Davidson Forums

Nightster Saddlebags without any mods?

Dudz

I know this has probably been discussed before but has anyone had any luck getting saddlebags for a nightster without any mods that arent expensive? Seems liek the license plate might get in the way

Thanks

dudz

Have you ever checked out Lick's website? They have a cool solo bag. It looks like it's part of the bike. The only mods on it is you will need a spacer for your left pass. foot peg. "Lick's solo bag"

I doing away with my bags and going with a solo bag.

Blue Betty (Small).jpg

The only thing I changed about the saddlebags on my wifes Nightster was the location. No change to the bags or the straps. I went with the River Road compact classics. Ordered them from Motorcycle Superstore for around $68 bucks.

IMG_0041.jpg

IMG_0043.jpg

Hi. I am actually looking for the same type of saddlebag. Did you get it online or from a store? and how much did you pay for it? Did it come as a double or single bag? Thanks! n Cheers.

Wow Ive really struggled with this and Moose looks like he has found it quick and easy. Those look like they fit to me. Any rubbing Moose?

ha, couldnt wait so I just bought the bags Moose has in his pics up above. Ill put em on and post pics when I get em. I also really dig that solo bag from licks, but man they are proud of that bad boy. I think Ill get it eventually though. it looks awesome for standard tooling around town use. The bags will only be for trips, which I intend to take with the Nightster. Why not, cant afford a touring bike anyhow and this thing looks cool!

Back