free website stats program Nightster Pass. Pillion? | Harley Davidson Forums

Nightster Pass. Pillion?

I can't imagine there would be, not alot of workable room on the fender with the stock seat...
I bought one tat fits with my spring solo seat at a bike show in MD a couple months ago...
Lick's has them as well...

I bought the dealer add on. It's too big and has a stange look to it. I called the dealer, and when they do the 1000 mile service, they get it back. There will be more Nightster stuff on the aftermarket in 09.

I bought the dealer add on. It's too big and has a stange look to it. I called the dealer, and when they do the 1000 mile service, they get it back. There will be more Nightster stuff on the aftermarket in 09.

Dam ,I just bought the dealer add on. Only be cause I had a gift card.:wall

The HD pillion is one of the few that your passenger will actually not smack you up-side ya head after a 200 mile ride though. Depends on if you are just riding a poker run or touring. :hii

It doesn't look to bad. How do you keep it from scratching the fender?

It slides into the back of the stock seat, and then attaches further back like the stock seat does. I took it off and it appears to be padded somewhat. No scratches yet. I just think it takes away from the lean looks of a Nightster, but my gilrfriend was with me when I discovered The Nightster at The State Fair of Texas. Her first comment was where would I ride. Thus I bought the add on. Its coming off and she is gonna drive my Virago. :D

I got cause my wife likes to ride ,but only once in awhile. So it will go on only when she wants to ride.I'm gonna get a detachable sissy bar too so she won't slide off the back.

Back