free website stats program nightster forward controls/sideshots | Harley Davidson Forums

nightster forward controls/sideshots

Hello all! I just recently put some Vance and Hines sideshots on my 08 Nightster. Looks great, sounds great, runs great, small problem, after I got to looking at them I now wonder if I will still be able to put forward controls on it like I had planned. Any ideas on this?

if you use the photo bucket web site and put the pictures on there, then you can put the url of the picture in you post, and post any size photo you want.

it looks to me like the picture of this sportster has forward controls.
Vance Hines: Performance Exhaust Systems

sure does! I got a pic in my profile if you want to check it out.

didnt know if the last one went through or not. Those do look like forward controls to me and iI got a pic to upload on my profile..

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello all! I just recently put some Vance and Hines sideshots on my 08 Nightster. Looks great, sounds great, runs great, small problem, after I got to looking at them I now wonder if I will still be able to put forward controls on it like I had planned. Any ideas on this?

Yes
I have the OEM forward with the shortshots and they are further
forward

Here's a pic of me m8's 2008 nightster, which he bought, and in May, and just traded it in after 5 months for a 2005 softtail. It has the wrapped pipes, but not over the heat shields, which I suppose may have the condensation problems mentioned in a previous post. Still on the dealers used bike list. Not sure what pipes these are, but he has forward controls.

Attachments

• vp1035788_1_large.jpg
    vp1035788_1_large.jpg
    131.6 KB · Views: 622
Back