free website stats program Nightster Fender Replacement? | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Nightster Fender Replacement?

Ahh yes, well I'm thinking about fabbing up a sheetmetal shell for the ecm and whatnot under the seat, the springs wouldn't hit it, and it would hide everything quite nicely :thanks

I was just reading thru The Horse, and saw a kit from West-Eagle, that has everything you need to add a spring solo seat. It even has a nice cover so you don't have to relocate you ECM.

The web site is: WEST-EAGLE MOTORCYCLE PRODUCTS,

like I said it was in this months "The Horse" page 53:bigsmiley32:

Yeah that kit looks like it would be cool, except for not having springs... I needed a spring seat because I needed some kind of "cushion" because I got one inch shorter shocks, and if I hit a big bump, I might hurt by bum... :bigsmiley18:

Looks awesome.

DelawhereNightsterGuy I would like to see some close up pics of where the seat attaches at the front and rear fo the bike. i cannot zoom your avitar.

also, did you find that the saddle height changed? I am 5'2" and cannot go higher.

thanks.

EAA

I was just reading thru The Horse, and saw a kit from West-Eagle, that has everything you need to add a spring solo seat. It even has a nice cover so you don't have to relocate you ECM.

The web site is: link removed due to post count..,

like I said it was in this months "The Horse" page 53:bigsmiley32:

regarding the west eagle product for the 07,08 and 09 sportsters....

i emailed asking if the tray covered the electronics...
i am more interested in a fabricated tray, than in the seats, and hardware they have. the kit would be nice, but i'd rather customize a tray or relocate, and clean up the rear tin.

PS -- the bike with the custom paint and solo spring seat in this thread looks awesome. great job.

response from Hiro.

Hello Rob,

Thank you very much for an inquiry in WEST-EAGLE.

#H2309 SOLO SEAT MOUNTING KIT XL '04-'06 $159.95 in stock now.
#A-003S/WH Spider Hi-back solo seat $119.95 in of stock now.

#H2309 for 2004~2006 XL model, not work 2007up model.
It's solid mount only, not spring mount.

Please let me know if you have question or order.
Thank you,
Hiro
WEST-EAGLE MOTORCYCLE PRODUCTS
390 Amapola Ave Ste 4, Torrance, CA 90501
Phone : 310-787-8577 Fax : 310-787-8335
US : <English>
Japan : <Japanese>

I've just ordered a Licks solo bag and I am going to get the ecm located in there. At present it is bolted to the bottom of my dummy springer seat. I will then be able to make it a real springer seat.
2009_0413april09Harley0008.jpg

Back