free website stats program Nightster Bars | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Nightster Bars

Why wait for pennys? Think bigger. File the papers to start your own bank, and our government will send you TARP money! Let's see, how much would you like to start...:bigsmiley23:

Keep the shiny side down.

Jake

Why wait for pennys? Think bigger. File the papers to start your own bank, and our government will send you TARP money! Let's see, how much would you like to start...:bigsmiley23:

Keep the shiny side down.

Jake

:bigsmiley23:
If only it were that easy ! :small3d017:

I used Lick's Cycles super-narrow drag bars and Biltwell 10" rigid struts.
003-1.jpg

Jon

Are you pleased with the rigid struts ?

Yes, but keep in mind that my first street bike was a '73 1000cc Sportster. When I got this bike last year, I missed the rattling and shaking. If I wanted a smooth riding bike I would've bought a BMW.

Now with the rigid struts I can feel the road better. The front tire doesn't dance up off the pavement at red lights like the old Sporty did, but it feels like a Harley should when rolling down the road.

Imperfections in the road can be pretty rough, and I did have to turn around and pick up one of my kidneys after hitting a pothole.:)

Jon

i used drag bars without risers

I personally like the drag bars look. I have 6" straight risers and drag bars and it feels right to me. BTW, do your mirrors hit the tank? I wanted to do that but at hard turns, they hit the tank so I am looking into bar end mirrors.

Back