free website stats program Nightster bars for Night Rod Special | Harley Davidson Forums

Nightster bars for Night Rod Special

Hello all,
Have any of you Night Rod Special owners fitted a set of Nightster handlebars to your NRS? what else can be done to improve the riding position and ease the back strain, any advice would be appreciated.

John, Scottish biker

there is a P+A set of reduced reach handle bars, which are pretty good, reduced reach forward control kit if your short legged, which are std fittment on the muscle. and a reduced reach seat all out of the P+A book

Yes I have fitted my 08 NRS with the nightster bars , and yes it does wonders to the riding position , think they were 50 to 60 dollors, although I really dont think the look conforms to the bike but they put you in a much more comfy position, No cable changes are required,but the front brake line needs to be moved around a little to work, you might want to look in to the bars that are on the new 48 model sportster ,I want to take a look at these bars also, they look like they will look nice ,the pullback looks good but dont know if there is enough rise for me , somthing I will be looking in to myself.

Back