free website stats program Nightrider's XiED'S | Harley Davidson Forums

Nightrider's XiED'S

SteveB

Getting ready to install Nightrider's XiED's on my '07 EGC . Has anyone used this product and how satisfied with its performance are you? Looks to be a fairly simple install 15 mins. or less. Raining here today on and off plus daughter and son came over for father's day and won't be able to ride today....but there's always tomorrow....and the next day.......:yes

Let us know how the install goes i was looking at the front o2 and that one lookes like it will be the hard one as it snakes around in like a u connector right near edge of frame tubes

Getting ready to install Nightrider's XiED's on my '07 EGC . Has anyone used this product and how satisfied with its performance are you? Looks to be a fairly simple install 15 mins. or less. Raining here today on and off plus daughter and son came over for father's day and won't be able to ride today....but there's always tomorrow....and the next day.......:yes

When you install the one on the front. Put a loop in factory wire, then the IED will fit perfect. Put a wire tie on wire and frame rail . You done. BTW you will be well pleased will this add-on.:D

The install time was about 15 minutes majority of time spent on routing wire so they would remain fairly straight and not kinked. Simple install, guess I'll see how they perform this weekend barring any rain....

The install time was about 15 minutes majority of time spent on routing wire so they would remain fairly straight and not kinked. Simple install, guess I'll see how they perform this weekend barring any rain....

Wow, it must rain in your area for long intervals.
Today 9/16/08 and still no known results??.:s

Al

PS .....Maybe you didn't get back yet.

Wow, it must rain in your area for long intervals.
Today 9/16/08 and still no known results??.:s

Al

PS .....Maybe you didn't get back yet.

This happens a lot here. We all have good intentions and then get busy or forget to follow up. I've probably been guilty of it several times.

If you're really curious, send them a Private Message with any questions you have.

Back