Nightrider.com-Has anyone tried their product?

Discussion in 'Touring Models' started by Tadaaa, Sep 19, 2009.

1. Tadaaa

Tadaaa Member

I just came across their site. Sounds like an easy way to richen the bike up a bit and still keep the stock fuel management system working. Lot's of interesting reading if it's true.

Nightrider.com Performance Parts

2. STEVE07

STEVE07 Well-Known Member Staff Member Super Moderators

3. Tadaaa

Tadaaa Member

Thanks-Is there anything on this site that hasn't already been thoughly been discussed? I'll start use the search button first for anything that is "new" to me.:small3d028:

4. NEWHD74FAN

NEWHD74FAN Experienced Member Retired Moderators

Well, with the "Great One"...approaching 19,000 posts and our founder MR SPEED being at it since the beginning...I would have a tendency to say NO...BUT then again, with the installed base of new HD ownership and new models expanding, change is inevitable one can almost have to say the odds better everyday that something new will pop up and make us scratch our heads. That also means more minds at work to help solve problems as well so bring 'em on...:D

Last edited: Sep 19, 2009
  5. smkinnan

smkinnan Active Member

I used to like the TV show...:bigsmiley22:

6. jerrybombard

jerrybombard Active Member

I have the XIED's on my '07 RKC. very happy with them. they are what they are, just richen up the mixture all across the board, no adjustments. (Mine supposedly rich to 13.8 from 14.whatever) But for the price and my riding (no crazy engine mods) they work fine for me. the company was great and even answered some question I had after I got the product. It took longer to open the package than to do the install. I hate that.

7. Doc45

Doc45 Member

Tadaaa, I had the XiED's on my '08 Roadglide and they did just what Nightrider said they would do. If you plan no other changes to your bike you will most likely be happy with them. If you start making intake and exhaust changes, you will be like me and have a set of XiED's for sale.
    Hope this helps, Doc.

8. Bud White

Bud White Well-Known Member Retired Moderators

doc hit it .. i got a set thats for sale to

9. B-1B_Guy

B-1B_Guy Junior Member

I've never tried their Xied's as they won't work on '09 touring bikes; however, when it comes to producing HP/Torque, that site is a fantastic source of info. Much like this one.

10. Tadaaa

Tadaaa Member

Yeah, lots of good reading. Hopefully they'll have something out soon for the 09's. Thanks all