free website stats program Night Stand | Harley Davidson Forums

Night Stand

I have one in the box, never installed for 2008 Road King. I bought the stand before I realized the machine is so heavy I don't believe I could get it up on the stand in the first place. Second, I believe it would complicate access to the drain plugs for the engine, trans, and especially the primary chain case. I'm too lazy to want to remove the stand for each maintenance procedure.

So, if even after this review, anyone might want it, let me know. It was a little over $300 at the dealer.

I have the same stand as in the pic and its great! dose not get in the way of anything. works great for cleaning, takes up a lot less room in the garage when its standing stright up during winter storage. and lastly the legs are fully adjustable and that makes it easy to put up on stand.

I have the center stand and it is great , also gives you more assurance when you are parking on softer ground ,better also for doing maintanence , doesnt get in the way of the jack if you leave it down and jack the bike up..all around good investment

We have opinions on mixed products here. The poster asked about the HD "display" stand that attached to the front of bike and does not lift the bike more than a little. Bolt heads are the resting point, and will sink into any kind of dirt. The other stands take weight off wheels and mount in center, also have fatter resting points.

Back