free website stats program Ni Hao, from Central China, PRC | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Ni Hao, from Central China, PRC

:small3d022:

I have called Canada for support as well, they will send their 3 1970 fighter jets over as emotional and moral support :unsure

:D :D

We still have 3 of them? I thought our Air Force was down to one supply plane!:bigsmiley20:

We still have 3 of them? I thought our Air Force was down to one supply plane!:bigsmiley20:
Don't know about fighter jets from Canada, but their ASW (antisubmarine warfare) birds and crews are extremely good. They flew a "Cadillac" version of the P-3C Orion called the Aurora. I'm talking 20yrs ago.

Don't know about fighter jets from Canada, but their ASW (antisubmarine warfare) birds and crews are extremely good. They flew a "Cadillac" version of the P-3C Orion called the Aurora. I'm talking 20yrs ago.

Most certainly no offense to Canadian crews .. or anybody from anywhere else that has ever served for our freedom. My old man was in ww2 (never liked to talk about it much), and my grand father (god rest his sole, RIP from old age) was in both ww1 and ww2.

:cheers

Back