free website stats program NFC Champs | Harley Davidson Forums

NFC Champs

They got realll lucky. Vikings played a better game and should have won had they not had the turnarounds that they did and that last interception that should have been a field goal.

They got realll lucky. Vikings played a better game and should have won had they not had the turnarounds that they did and that last interception that should have been a field goal.

Shoulda,,,,Coulda,,,,Woulda,,,,,,,evidently,,,they didn't win for what ever reason(s)..............It could have gone either way,,one of those nail biting games.........Go Saints!!!

geaux saints...the Vikings just got Favred...Hey man we enjoyed him for years and he is undeniable one of if not the greatest to play that position however the poor guy has an interception problem...if you look at his body of work you cant deny it. The Vikings are a great team but when you turn the ball over this is what you get. It was a great tutorial on how to recover a fumble...fall on it dont try to pick it up. Had the Saints done this they would have won in regular time not overtime. As a lifelong Packer fan it makes me ill to see Brett get beat up but hey man thats football. Geaux Saints.:s

Well I for one am glad the Saint's won. I would dispute that Brett is perhaps the greatest QB to play the game.Yes he is good but as yesterday showed he has a tendency to choke when the pressure is on. I was always a Brett fan ...that is right up to the point when on the Joe Buck show he said If my fans don't like it "----" them. Quote. He has many records but then look how long he has played. Where did he sit in the books at the time of say Dan Marino. Or look at Tom Brady what has he won 3 super bowls I think. And then there is Payton...Four MVP's and counting. Possibly 2 super bowl wins.Yes Brett took the pack to many playoff games but like yesterday close is not even second place therefore it is not a sign of a greatest QB of all time.

Yep, my Vikes let me down & it definitely was an exciting game of turn-over's. Gotta stick w/our division & root for the Saints. Would be nice to have them get the big win - Vikings gotta wait for another season...bummer.

Go Saints! It is great having a team in the Super Bowl that has never been there. It wasen't that long ago that the Saints were known as the Aints. I am from Michigan and the Lions have never improved and probably never will.

Big Vikes fan...but they let me down.

But you can't turn it over 5-6 times and expect to win.

If the Vikes don't fumble...Vikes easily win that game in regulation. Coulda shoulda woulda.

That being said, was a great game otherwise. Edge or your seat type game. I give it to the Saints - especially their 2nd year kicker for making the clutch kick.

I'll root for them in the Superbowl.

Back