free website stats program Next bike? | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Next bike?

Yeah, I've been haunting my local dealership but the more I read about the HDCAN-BUS stuff, the more I want to stay in the '13 and earlier stuff.

HDCANBUS??? Geez I thought my guy was expensive, but if HD is now selling cannibus, I can just imagine how high those prices must be :D

Bought my 'next' one a few months ago. Had wanted one for years. I had acquired a basket case bagger project ('87 FLHT) that ended up still being a pile of parts after almost three years. I got smart and sold it (along with a few other toys) to finance the purchase of my '02 Road King. I had been expecting to get an Evo bike. Every time I found one in my price range, they were sold before I had a chance to look at them. Found the bike I bought via craigslist in a town about an hour from home. A handshake deal and a second trip back with my trailer and it followed me home. Rode it up until the first snow flew here. I'm now in the process of making it "mine".

I have no plans to buy a next bike but then I did not have any plans for the three bikes I currently have in fact I had no plans of getting any of the 6 bikes I have had since 2000 it just happens

Brian

I really want a Street Bob or a Wide Glide. Can't decide yet. Jack, since your gonna get a trike, wanna donate that Street Bob to a not-for-profit military organization know as my garage? lol!!

Well I was & I wasn't wanting another one. But as you can see I bought a project bike. Long Term project. Still sitting in the back room of local HD. No room in my shop at home for another week or so. It's a 1973 FX. I plan to convert to an FLH. More pics will follow as work is done, but don't anyone get in too big of a hurry. I can't say here on this great forum where my wife said to put it (lol).
tourbox

Attachments

• DSCN1261.JPG
    DSCN1261.JPG
    125.1 KB · Views: 25
When I started riding HD motorcycle, I was very amaze of its power and impression from other motorist. Upon having one I never looked back with other brands.

Back