free website stats program Newby from Texas | Harley Davidson Forums

Newby from Texas

57red

New HD owner from Texas, picked up a 2011 denim black street glide last Monday. I've been riding in the dirt for the last 15 years and the master finally let me get back on the road, thanks to the high gas prices! Look forward to getting some tips and tricks on here and meeting new people.

Congrats on the new ride and welcome to the forum! What part of Texas are you from? May meet up for a ride sometime if we are close enough.

Welcome from the great state of Mississippi! Are you really riding in that tremendous heat that is occurring all over TX right now???? What part of that nation are you from?

Welcome to the"BEST on the NET" Be sure to check out the Self Help Section for great tips and advice. Enjoy your stay!!!

Congrats on the new ride and welcome to the forum! What part of Texas are you from? May meet up for a ride sometime if we are close enough.
TripleJ, I'm not too far away from you I'm 10 miles north of Decatur in Alvord.

Welcome, welcome, welcome!!! You have officially joined THE BEST SITE on the internet for Harley-Davidson information and mechanical issues. If you have a question concerning any Harley bike, you are encouraged to ask and you will receive an answer shortly from a moderator(s) or member(s). These members and moderators are the BEST hands down! I have saved hundreds of dollars by using this site to fix my bike myself and learn at the same time. We are a tight knit family here and I hope you enjoy your stay here at "H-D Talking"! Be safe of the highways and come home safe!!!!:wce

Back