free website stats program Newbie | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Did you start on a used bike?
I started riding on a used CZ 125 in 1975 I have only had one new bike a 1980 motto guzzi le mans currently I have a 92 softail, 93 sportster, and a 94 dyna although the dyna was the wife's choice and she rides it I have had the softail for 9 years now and do not feel I would ever want to change it once you find what is right for you then it can stay with you a long time and be a good friend

Brian

I started riding on a used CZ 125 in 1975 I have only had one new bike a 1980 motto guzzi le mans currently I have a 92 softail, 93 sportster, and a 94 dyna although the dyna was the wife's choice and she rides it I have had the softail for 9 years now and do not feel I would ever want to change it once you find what is right for you then it can stay with you a long time and be a good friend

Brian
Pictures?

Welcome from north TX. Try before ya buy. Take a riders course...most dealers offer them. My first ride was
a Honda CB 750 back in the 70's as a 18 year old... OMG Just dated myself! Took a riders course using it in Okinawa...Good luck.

Going to the dealer Saturday. He said he has a few for me to try out. My heart is set on Street Bob. I hate the stripe on the tank but that fat front tire and solid rim look great. I have an open mind though. Wish me luck!

Back