free website stats program newbie with a 07 street bob | Harley Davidson Forums

newbie with a 07 street bob

lets ride

just stated reading the posts on this this site. very helpfu!!! I have 07 street bob I bought new completly stock except bags and windshield. finally have extra money for exhaust. looking at reinhart slipons anybody have an opion about these? thanks

just stated reading the posts on this this site. very helpfu!!! I have 07 street bob I bought new completly stock except bags and windshield. finally have extra money for exhaust. looking at reinhart slipons anybody have an opion about these? thanks

Welcome and congrats on the bike.

I had them on my 06 Super Glide for a while before I went with a full system. They sounded GREAT!!!

Picture003a.jpg

Only reason I got rid of them was to go to a Vance and Hines system

Picture005.jpg

Welcome to the forum. You and I have the same model/year bike. I have V&Hs Big Shots but Reinhart makes excellent products. Some folks like slipons and I surmise they are easier on the wallet. If someday you do go with pipes check out the 2 into 1 pipes, they say they give you a bit more low end than duals like mine. Mine sound good though, and have good high end. I just don't ride on the high end often.

Anyhow welcome guy, there are some folks here that know more than me and they will give you some input on the Reinharts.
----
Oh and Jmpancoast, that's a nice looking bike.

nice day in mn temps in the fiftys time to get bike out of storage. check lights, air tires, check fluids all good lets go. at least the nice policeman didn't give me a ticket for expired tabs.

Back