newbie with a 07 street bob

Discussion in 'Dyna Models' started by lets ride, Apr 2, 2011.

1. lets ride

lets ride Member

just stated reading the posts on this this site. very helpfu!!! I have 07 street bob I bought new completly stock except bags and windshield. finally have extra money for exhaust. looking at reinhart slipons anybody have an opion about these? thanks

2. mat 60

mat 60 Senior Member

Welcome from Maine,,,

3. jmpancoast

jmpancoast Active Member

Welcome and congrats on the bike.

I had them on my 06 Super Glide for a while before I went with a full system. They sounded GREAT!!!

[​IMG]

Only reason I got rid of them was to go to a Vance and Hines system

[​IMG]

4. R_W_B

R_W_B Senior Member

Welcome to the forum. You and I have the same model/year bike. I have V&Hs Big Shots but Reinhart makes excellent products. Some folks like slipons and I surmise they are easier on the wallet. If someday you do go with pipes check out the 2 into 1 pipes, they say they give you a bit more low end than duals like mine. Mine sound good though, and have good high end. I just don't ride on the high end often.

Anyhow welcome guy, there are some folks here that know more than me and they will give you some input on the Reinharts.
    ----
    Oh and Jmpancoast, that's a nice looking bike.

5. steve saunders

steve saunders Member

Ive got reinharts on my 05 bagger and I love them!

6. lets ride

lets ride Member

nice day in mn temps in the fiftys time to get bike out of storage. check lights, air tires, check fluids all good lets go. at least the nice policeman didn't give me a ticket for expired tabs.