free website stats program newbie needs help | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

newbie needs help

Other than the new primary cover and a lower seat there's no change to the 2011 from the 2010. I bought the 2010 Limited and love it. Fair warning if you are new to owning a Harley...Standby, you will no doubt start accessorizing, keep the piggy bank going...lol

ok so I am looking to ditch the goldwing and get a real bike I went into the harley dealership and saw a very nice looking 2011 limited my question is do they deal at all or pretty much what they say goes the one I want is $26k anythoughts

also is there much difference between the classic and limited ?

When I bought my 07 Streetbob I worked the Dealer, I told him what I would pay, walked out after telling him to call me when he could do the deal I wanted . 3 hrs later he called:D

I was quoted $25,509 out the door what would you think I should offer them this is for the 2011

or they have a 2010 but Im not to big on the two tone

Counter w/$25 + $1K in accessories - this way if they come back lower you've got some playing room. Good luck w/the deal - keep us posted.

One local dealer is offering $2,00 off MSRP on the 2010 Ultra Limited they have in stock. Start low and see how they deal. Good luck.

If they're quoting you 25,509 out the door on the 2011, that would be a good price. The 2010 I bought was $26500 out the door with tax and license fees, which in California is over 450 bucks just for license fees and taxes at 9.75%.

In this economy you should be able to get the deal sweetened a little bit or I would simply walk to a new dealer. That is for the '10 or the '11.

I love my Road king but it doesn't even compare to the limited. So many "extras" (NO BLING like on the screaming eagle, but I'm not a bling kind of person anyway). Several guys in the local chapter bought the Limited and we are all saying the same things. Real value for the money in my opinion, just price out the "practical" options and you'll be sold. Harley really out did themselves on the Limited.

Back