free website stats program newbie needing help and advice | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

newbie needing help and advice

Ok I am wanting to buy my first harley I have narrowed it down to a 2010 roadking or a 2011 ECU limited

I found a 2010 black roadking with the hard bags with 500 miles on it they asking $16,900 or a 2011 ECU black limited brand new for $24,000

I have never owend a harley all of the driving I will be doing will be mostly around town maybe a weekend trips would a road king be good enough for that or should I just go for it and get the limited I was thinking about a ecu classic choices choices

What happened in your earlier post's where you said you bought the 2011 UC and were looking for chrome? Very strange

What happened in your earlier post's where you said you bought the 2011 UC and were looking for chrome? Very strange

yes I did have a 2011 ulra I had to sell it due to medical and personal reasons I really didnt loose much on it but I am wishing now I would have kept it I went to the same dealer and they wont do the same deal they are tryiong to push a 2010 ultra classic on me

Back