free website stats program Newbie - in the Market ... | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Newbie - in the Market ...

No sir, I typed, quote: "`07/`08 with real low mileage (under 6000 - MAX)". - I was speaking of mileage at that point of my post. And obviously I was joking about the "free" part.

Thanks again,
Glenn

Now THAT'S a horse of a different color! I simply failed to notice the lack of a dollar sign before the 6000 figure. A thousand apologies on my part. I hereby promise to carefully read all posts before leaping for the "reply" key.

Can't see why you couldn't find something in that price range with low mileage. I got my Dyna 2 years old, with exhaust, air intake, race tuner...for under 10 with under 2000 miles. I've seen Sporty's for less. Be patient, look at the right time of year, early Spring or Fall, usually when people are looking to clean out the garage, upgrade...

Check out all the listings and you should find one in your area that meets your needs. I searched for about a month and my Dyna just fell in my lap, it was perfect :D

Now THAT'S a horse of a different color! I simply failed to notice the lack of a dollar sign before the 6000 figure. A thousand apologies on my part. I hereby promise to carefully read all posts before leaping for the "reply" key.

No apologies needed - I'm probably just a wee tad li'l bit punchy considering yet another recent spine surgery - and a post by another man here that 'got my goat' a bit.

Thanks for the replies - I actually appreciate them all - the good the bad, the ugly and even the indifferent - all "food for thought" I reckon.

Stay vertical!

Can't see why you couldn't find something in that price range with low mileage. I got my Dyna 2 years old, with exhaust, air intake, race tuner...for under 10 with under 2000 miles. I've seen Sporty's for less. Be patient, look at the right time of year, early Spring or Fall, usually when people are looking to clean out the garage, upgrade...

Check out all the listings and you should find one in your area that meets your needs. I searched for about a month and my Dyna just fell in my lap, it was perfect :D

Thank you - great post - much appreciated!

Keep on keepin' on!

Last edited by a moderator:
Keep looking you'll find it. Had my eyes on an "08 silver/black Nightster for $11,000. Went back a week later and found an all black '08 Nightster, 0 miles, with alarm system for $9,200.00. Deals are there, sometimes just have to wait.

Keep looking you'll find it. Had my eyes on an "08 silver/black Nightster for $11,000. Went back a week later and found an all black '08 Nightster, 0 miles, with alarm system for $9,200.00. Deals are there, sometimes just have to wait.

Thank you - I appreciate it!

Back