free website stats program Newbie from the Great White North | Harley Davidson Forums

Newbie from the Great White North

honkytonk

Hey people I'm form Montreal Canada,i ride a 2006 Roadking and come on the forums often to find tips on how to service my ride.I like to do as much as i can myself, I'm kinda cheap that way..lol.. besides i like knowing a little bit about the iron between my legs. Our riding season starts in April up here is then It starts getting cold in October,November.So we got plenty on non riding months to play around with the bike and learn things. Anywhoot thanks for posting and see Yah in the forums.:newsmile078:

Hey people I'm form Montreal Canada,i ride a 2006 Roadking and come on the forums often to find tips on how to service my ride.I like to do as much as i can myself, I'm kinda cheap that way..lol.. besides i like knowing a little bit about the iron between my legs. Our riding season starts in April up here,then It starts getting cold in October.So we got plenty on non riding months to play around with the bike and learn things. Anywhoot thanks for posting and see Yah in the forums.:newsmile078:

Hey people I'm form Montreal Canada,i ride a 2006 Roadking and come on the forums often to find tips on how to service my ride.I like to do as much as i can myself, I'm kinda cheap that way..lol.. besides i like knowing a little bit about the iron between my legs. Our riding season starts in April up here is then It starts getting cold in October,November.So we got plenty on non riding months to play around with the bike and learn things. Anywhoot thanks for posting and see Yah in the forums.:newsmile078:

If it don't go, chrome it!!

Welcome to The Forum
:good
Have a look in the Self Help section for tips:s

Glad to have you aboard! :ws:rider
From Central Florida.

Back