free website stats program Newbie from SW OH | Harley Davidson Forums

Newbie from SW OH

RKCnut

Hello all,
Just a note to introduce myself...please read my very brief profile to get a feel for who I am. Have had my bike endorsement on my drivers license for all my adult life with my last bike ownership being back 30 years, 1981 :(. I always knew that my next bike would be a HD and also knew that it may be years before I have one but that time is drawing nigh :D I love them big ol wide whitewalls on the RKC and have decided to find a great pre-loved one in the $9k - $12k price range but would really like to be sure I am familiar with known issues for certain model years. How is the 2006 year for issues?

Poking around here it seems like a really great group of people sharing their enthusiasm for riding and helping each other with issues they may have. Hopefully you can help me in my decision making process!

I love them big ol wide whitewalls :tounge!

Dale

:wce I'm pretty sure there was some issues with the 06's. Maybe put your question in the right forum spot, Engine or Touring forums I would think.
Ride Safe!!!
wilks3
:USA

Welcome from Woodstock, Georgia, northwest of Atlanta!

:cheers

Be sure to take a few minutes to read through this and your stay here will be long and pleasant!

HD Talking Rules - Harley Davidson Community

................................................................................................................

Back